sunnuntaina, elokuuta 4

「 XIII Japan 」

Good evening, gals~
I can't even remember when I've blogged twice during two days! But I've been wondering about doing a little post about one of my fav brands XIII Japan, or Thirteen Japan. I bought first clothes from them this spring and when I visited Japan in May, I went to buy a t-shirt from Fakeout. It was like the creepiest experience ever! I hate shopping at Shibuya 109-2, it feels like everyone's staring at you. Luckily Niina came there with me, so I had someone to talk to while this seller guy was staring us. :D

I love oraora -style and ane gal, but like I said in my previous post, I'm not really sure what kind of style really fits me. I think mixing everything is the THING for me.

But here's my small collection - which I hope will be much bigger one day. At least as big as my d.i.a collection. :D

 photo IMG_1644_zps6286ef5c.jpg

 photo IMG_1646_zps1241d2ef.jpg

Long knit + lace top set. I love it, so comfy & warm. 

 photo IMG_1641_zps5167dd39.jpg

 photo IMG_1642_zps0bcc59de.jpg

Basic hoodie, I like it a lot, but the color is just... I don't know if I like white clothes or not. 

 photo IMG_1648_zps409ccb4b.jpg

 photo IMG_1650_zpsd61a479d.jpg

And my newest get, t-shirt. It was horrible to pay like 7000yen for a t-shirt, but it's worth it after all. 

Also, yesterday I did my makeup and tried my new Prisila ponytail. Tried a little bit heavier makeup. What do you think, y/n? 

 photo tumblr_mqz61fCO1Y1qd4yy1o1_1280_zpsfdf4887f.jpg

 photo tumblr_mqz61fCO1Y1qd4yy1o2_1280_zps1924517c.jpg
Haha, looks like I'm wearing lashes only in the right eye. :D

P.S. Check out the items I'm selling here

1 kommentti :

Champagne Star kirjoitti...

I know what you mean; I'm not a big fan of white clothing either. I just found your blog and decided to tag you for a Liebster Award: http://femmenoblesseoblige.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-no-2.html!

Love your blog, and I look forward to reading more of it!